We categorise information about you (collectively referred to as “Personal Information”) as follows:
- Profiling Information: Information which you provide when you register for a Service, which may include some or all of the following: – Information about your personal identity such as gender, marital status, age, preferences, likes and dislikes etc.; – Your financial information such as your banking details and – Your contact details such as your physical addresses, postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers and the like. – In the case of Facebook aligned services (if so opted by you), publicly available information of your friends, their likes and dislikes, etc.
- Payment and Account Information: Your account history with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history etc. We maintain this in encrypted form on secure servers.
- Service Usage: Information about your navigation using our Services, for example the URLs of websites, which you visit and from which you request downloads.
- Log information: Information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, date and time of request.
- Transactional Information: Transactional history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities.
- Correspondence Information: Content, information about your correspondents, and the destination/origin of communications between you and any other person using our Services, which include email communications, blog, chat room and discussion board communications, instant message communications, experts forum communications, faxmail communications, membership of mailing lists etc.
- User IDs: Your usernames, passwords, email addresses and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Services.
- Stored Information: Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc. We only collect your Personal Information to conduct our business and to enable us to deliver and improve our Services. We do not for any reason whatsoever sell your Personal Information to any third party or otherwise trade on it.
If we are required to intercept, disclose, monitor and/or store your Personal Information: (a) by law; (b) to conduct our business; (c) to secure our systems; or (d) to enforce our own rights, we will do so in the manner as prescribed by law.
Such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage may take place without your knowledge. In that case, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages howsoever arising from such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage.
In order to ensure that all our Users comply with the Terms of Service, we may monitor your Personal Information to the extent that this may be required to determine compliance and/or to identify instances of non-compliance. To ensure that the security and integrity of our Services are safeguarded, we may monitor your Personal Information. This monitoring may include (without limitation) the filtering of incoming and outgoing electronic data messages to identify, limit and/or prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content. We may under certain circumstances procure an element of the Services from a third party service provider. To the extent that it may be necessary, and solely for the purposes of providing the Service to you, you agree that we may disclose to such third party any of your Personal Information that may be necessary for the procurement of services from the third party.